Please allow 4-7 days for the processing of your order. You will receive a confirmation once your order has been prepared for shipping or pickup.
Each mask is cut by hand, edges finished, and put together by me in my home. I am using the machines that my grandmother gave me when she stopped sewing. I take pride in my work. The mask is fully lined and all edges are finished.
- Adult-One size- Pleated- Fits most people especially if requested with ties!
- Adult Large- accommodates larger faces. (this is the size my partner, who is 6'3" & 240 lbs wears).
- Adult Small- accommodates adults and teens. ( This is the size that I wear, and i'm 5'1")
- Youth Large- built for kids roughly age 7-12
- Youth Small - built for kids roughly age 3-6
- Toddler- started as a custom size for my 2 year and her peers. This is the only mask that does not have a filter pocket.
- Ties- are made of Bias tape and are a minimum of 35" - 55"
- Elastic Ear loops- exactly what they sound like, 1/4" elastic that sits comfortably behind your ears.
- Elastic Behind your head- Elastic that can be slipped over your head like the ties, but made of elastic.
The nosebar is a ~3" piece of flexible aluminium that slides into a pocket sewn into the mask. I recommend removing the nosebar before washing in the machine.
The fabric is washed prior to construction. The masks are washed before being shipped. I encourage you to wash them often. Being 100% cotton they can handle a lot and are built to last! I recommend removing the nosebar before washing in the machine.